Michael A. Hunter Memorial Scholarship
The Michael A. Hunter Memorial Scholarship Fund awards annual scholarships to help improve the quality of life for those affected by Leukemia/Lymphoma. The focus of the scholarship is supporting secondary education for Leukemia/Lymphoma patients and/ or children of non-surviving Leukemia/Lymphoma patients. This scholarship is offered nationwide.
Graduating high school senior, community college and 4 year university students who are Leukemia/Lymphoma patients and/or are children of non-surviving Leukemia/Lymphoma patients may apply
A note from the treating doctor must also be supplied to certify that the applicant or the applicant’s parent has
Student must enroll as a full time student
Minimum GPA of 3.0
Have financial need
- Individual awards range from $2,000 - $3,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been diagnosed with or lost a parent to leukemia or lymphoma?
- What school do you plan to attend?
- If yes, please address the following in the space below: How has leukemia or lymphoma affected your life? Please include the type of leukemia or lymphoma, date of diagnosis and current status. Maximum length: 600 words.
- Please upload a note from the treating doctor to certify that the applicant or the applicant's parent has Leukemia/Lymphoma.
- Please submit 2 letters of recommendation. Reference 1
- Please submit 2 letters of recommendation. Reference 2
- Show 1 more