Think Together Scholarships
Think Together’s vision is a community where all kids get a great education that prepares them for college and career.
Think Together offers Good to Great scholarships for qualifying students that embody our mission of being odds-changers. These students are succeeding in school and are actively involved in their communities. In addition, two exceptional students will be chosen to receive our Faces of the Future scholarships, which includes video recognition and an award presentation at Think Together’s annual event.
• Be a high school senior or Think Together College Mentee
• Have a cumulative GPA above 2.0
• Have attended a Think Together program (WREP, etc.)
• Planning to register as a full-time college student (minimum of 12 semester units). Courses must meet general education or major requirements.
1. Complete the general application and essays at oc-cf.academicworks.com
2. Complete the additional Think Together short answer and essay questions