Ware Malcomb Foundation Scholarship
This opportunity is for Ware Malcomb employee children and dependents, providing financial support for their continued education, academic advancement, and the desire to make a difference in the world. The employee must have been employed at Ware Malcomb for a minimum of 3 years.
Ware Malcomb values teamwork, design, creativity, community involvement, entrepreneurship and the pursuit of excellence. Consideration will be given to children and dependents of Ware Malcomb employees who emulate these values.
- You are the child or dependent of a full time Ware Malcomb employee who has been employed by Ware Malcomb for a minimum of three years
- Students with US citizenship planning to study within the US or study abroad.
- Students with citizenship in Latin America or Canada, who plan to study in the US.
- Demonstrate involvement in their community and leadership activities.
- Satisfactory SAT/ACT scores.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend as a full-time student at an accredited institution as a freshman or ongoing student.