Think Together Scholarships
THINK Together’s vision is that all children will receive the support they need from family, school and community to enable them to reach their full potential and become productive adults and responsible, contributing members of the community.
All THINK Together Promise Scholarships are for students who have participated in a THINK Together program in high school and are pursuing higher education. Scholarship applicants must:
• Have attended a THINK Together program for a minimum of two years in high school
• Register as a full-time student (minimum of 12 college credits) in an accredited college, university or vocational/technical program
• Requirements vary by scholarship
• To qualify for this scholarship you must attend one of the following schools: Bassett High School, Heritage High School, Hemet High School, Perris High School, Shalimar Teen Center, Tahquitz High School, or West Valley High School.
All students applying to a THINK Together Promise Scholarship will need to complete the following short answer question.
• Please list all THINK Together activities you have been involved with, including dates (Examples: Homework help/tutorinig, leadership, community service, art club, Future Business Owners Club, etc.).
• Upload your most current high school transcript; it may be unofficial.
THINK Together currently offers:
Promise of Greatness Scholarship
The Promise of Greatness Scholarship is for a good student who will become a great productive adult and responsible contributing member of the community. The scholarship recipients will receive $3,000. Applicants must:
• Be a high school senior
• Have a cumulative GPA between 2.0 and 3.3
Students applying to the Promise of Greatness Scholarship will need to complete the following essay and short answer questions.
• Please explain how the THINK Together program has affected your experience as a high school student. Specifically, write about:
a. What motivated you to join THINK Together in the beginning? What motivates you to continue participating in the program (examples: people at THINK Together, friendships, support you receive, etc.)?
b. How has THINK Together helped you overcome a challenge in your life? Describe the challenge and how you overcame it (examples: family problems, difficulties in school or grades, or relationships with your peers).
c. What are your goals for the future? How would this scholarship help you reach those goals?
Maximum length: 900 words
*Late applications will NOT be accepted.
Scholarship recipients will be required to attend one orientation meeting in order to receive funds.
Orange County – Date and time to be determined; THINK Together Home Office, Santa Ana.
Click here to learn more about THINK Together